Monday, May 11, 2009

Food Diary

Within the 24 hrs i have eaten a sandwitch with cheese, ham lettuce, tomato, on a roll. I made it myself when I got home from my soccer game. I had water with my sandwitch, and 3 cookies. I sat in the kitchen at the table and watched tv at the same time. I felt satisfied because I was exhausted after the game and it gave me the energy back. The next day I had nothing for breakfast, and for lunch I had spanish food (dominican chicken with black beans and yellow rice) I went to lunch with my close friends so iI enjoyed the company, and since there was no available seats we took the food back to school and ate upstairs. I had iced tea with the meal and everyone was conversating the whole time. Later that night, for dinner my father had make grilled chicken with mixed spices and salad so it was pretty good. I felt healthy eating it as well so i didn't feel as gulity eating it as usual. I ate dinner with my brother and sister at the table watching tv and conversating at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment